Ortoluckland Toddler Boy Sandles Girls Children Orthopedic Black School Shoes Tiptoes Barefoot Arch Support Sandal For Kids
Free worldwide shipping
In stock, ready to ship
Inventory on the way
>1. What are the orthopedic shoes?
Orthopedic shoes are medical shoes designed to prevent and correct foot pathology, can protect the foot joint and
correct the deformation of feet ,to help the healthy growth of children's feet joint.
>2.What are the features of the orthopedic shoes?
1)Firm and strong extended back caps stabilize the feet in the right position.
2) Soft inner collars ensure smooth contact of the skin with the edges of the shoes during movement.
3)Arch support insole and Thomas heel outsole design,to give the feet support.
4) Hook and loop straps tightly and securely fix feet inside the shoes
>3.What are the functions of the orthopedic shoes?
To help the prevention and treatment of orthopaedic abnormalities.To prevent and correct children's flatfoot,varus foot, valgus foot, supinator,pronator, clubfoot, X/O leg foot etc.
>4.Is normal foot suitable to wear orthopedic shoes?
Yes, the normal healthy feet are also suitable to wear the orthopedic shoes. Orthopedic shoes are very important for the first steps of the child,
it fixes the foot, increases the foot support area and redistributes the body load, avoid the foot deformation,to help the normal healthy feet growth. So parent should start to choose the orthopedic shoes for your children when baby are learning to walk.
1) Measuring the foot length: Barefoot standing,to keep two feet parallel,to measure it from the longest foot toe to the foot back heel, the method like above photo.
2) Please choose the size according to the insole length of your current shoes . Or measuring his bare foot length, then to add 1cm space to choose size.
3)Please note: as the manual measurement, the deviation maybe with 0.1-0.5cm.This is the normal status.
Feature & Function:
1) microfiber leather for upper and linning:
2）Three staps can rejust the width of shoes more easier:
3）Solid and tough for the backdrop:
4）Protect the foot joint &ankle ,to make the whole feet more stable:
5）Fixed insole with arch support ,to give support to the feet:
6）Prevent and correct the flatfeet, tiptoe,valgus feet problem etc: